Up
Posted on November 30, 2011 by Toria
Filed under: Commercials, Photos

Annie Claus Is Coming To Town

Child model and actress Nay Nay Kirby will be riding in this years Watts Christmas Parade as the Young Gran Celebrity on Saturday, December 3, 2011. During the parade she will also be performing, donating and handing out over 80 wrapped gifts for the boys and girls with Ms. Mother Love. You can catch Nay Nay starring in the Hallmark Christmas Movie of the WeekAnnie Claus is Coming to Town” on Saturday, December 10, 2011 8/7c. Nay Nay stars as “Mia” the daughter of Vivica A Fox’s character, Lucy.

Nay Nay is featured in two commercials that are currently running. One for ‘Gogurt‘ that’s been running on Disney Channel and Nick for awhile and another for ‘Build-A-Bear Workshop‘ which you can see below. Be looking out for Nay Nay in a mini Series called “Black Out” on Hallmark starting in December. She co-stars as actor Eriq LaSalle’s daughter.

Tons of new photos of Nay Nay below, including her 2011 head shots and stills from Annie Claus is Coming to Town.

Tags:

1. monique says:

always support young people there are always hatters and bullies but dont let stop your dreams always
    dream big and support young talented people. go nay nay go!

2. hollywood director says:

hello
    nay nay I knew you were the next BIG thing! Congrat's I have worked with you in the past
    you are so amazing,professional and so very kind. I wish you the best of everything.
    Grammy's,Emmy's,golden globes,Oscar,young legend awards, whatever skies the
    limit for a wonderful person like you.

mike

3. Luenell says:

I wish I could say that I am surprised but I am NOT! I could see this day coming the oment I told your Mom she was pregnant w/u. I KNEW you would be special and you are! God bless you my little Angel. I see nothing but great things ahead for you. You are already 10 steps ahead of the game! Keep on keepin' n Nay Nay. Save me a seat next to your Mom @ The Oscars!
    Love & KissesAuntee Luenell

4. OMAR says:

Nay Nay…. It is a pleasure to work with u. U r a muti talented young lady. U will always b #1 in my star book… LoL….. Omar(Actor/Comic/Host/MusicProducer)….. http://www.imdb.omarmosley

5. Peter Brown says:

U r a star…Keep shineing.. I Saw u on "The R**U Talented Tv Show"

6. Sandy Green says:

U have the face of an angel. U r the next Beyonce… Watch out here come "Nay Nay"

7. Brittanie Brant says:

As one of Nay Nay’s background dancer’s I always knew this girl was going places. She is such a sweet heart and such a joy to work with and to be around. I hope I have the pleasure of working with Nay Nay again!

8. The Burrus Family says:

Congratulations Nay Nay! You are an amazing actress. May God continue to bless you and your family.

9. Maya Nichole says:

Way to go Nay-Nay can’t wait to see the movie:) you know your girl will be watching :) ……

10. TheBiznessMagazine says:

Although it's not mentioned above, Lil Nay Nay was also a featured artists in The Bizness Magazine. A new community magazine based out of Los Angeles CA. You can read all about her in the summer issue http://www.thebiznessmagazine.org/summer.html

11. TheBiznessMagazine says:

Love Lil Nay Nay she is an amazing young lady and The Bizness Magazine will always be here to support her. Much success to you Lil Nay Nay

12. terri j and family says:

hello

lil nay nay We heard you and we saw you on the micheal coylay morning show, OMG I didnt know you were a rapper you were awesome you are such a talented young child… I am forever inspired by you… let us know
    when your album drops….